January 13, 2015

WARBY PARKER Spring 2015

I am practically half blind at night if I don’t wear my glasses.

No, I’m not kidding. 

I have to bring my glasses when I go to the movies, when I drive at night, if I happen to go watch a sports match or anything that requires powerful eyesight. Which, I don’t have. Clearly.

I’m sick of bringing it around and having to take it out from my purse every time I don’t feel like bringing my purse along, so I decided to buy another pair. One stays in my car and another one to keep inside my purse. It’s so convenient but let me tell you something; finding a perfect pair of glasses is a very difficult process. It is certainly not easy!! Not everything will suit your face shape and me having a round shaped face always have to struggle hunting for the perfect one. Like choosing the perfect pair isn’t hard enough, glasses prices are ridiculous nowadays. They are so expensive!

But don’t fret it, guys. Because……..


Warby Parker is launching their Spring 2015 collection today!!!!!

Are you excited yet? Yes? No?

Oh, you don’t know what Warby Parker is? Well, read on!

Warby Parker is an eyewear company that YouTubers have been raving about, including my favorite beauty guru, Meghan Rosette. Warby Parker “offers designer eyewear at a revolutionary price, while leading the way for socially conscious businesses.” They want people all around the world to have access to affordable but stylish eyewear. They started their business because of a problem; glasses are too expensive (tell me about it!). So they decided to provide an alternative to the over-priced designer glasses but for a fraction of the price you pay outside. 

Not just that, you have to check this out, guys.

They are no doubt one of a kind because you can actually choose, try on and purchase your glasses online. Want to know how?

With their free Home Try-On Program, of course!
Yes, FREE.



You are able to choose up to 5 pairs of glasses and/or sunglasses from their website to try on at home! How awesome is that? I don’t know about you guys, but here in Malaysia we’ve never heard of something like this before. It is perfectly convenient for consumers so we can try on the glasses before making a decision. Like I mentioned, not all glasses will suit our face shapes. Therefore, trying on glasses before purchasing is very crucial. With Warby Parker, you can try them on one by one and really take time to decide which one is the most perfect one for you. Even if you go to any eyewear store, you won’t be able to keep them for 5 days, will you? You won’t be able to try them on for a long period of time and see whether it’s comfortable to wear or if it’s really the one that you want. See how awesome Warby Parker is? What’s not to love about it?

Here's a step-by-step of their Home Try-On Program that you can find on their website.

1. Choose 5 frames that you like.


 2. You have 5 days to try them on and ask for opinions from people.


3. Pick your final choice and purchase it on their website.


4. That's it! The only thing you need to do after purchasing is to return the 5 samples back to them.



Okay now let's talk about their exciting new collection that's launching today, shall we?



This season (Spring 2015), Warby Parker came up with eight new shapes and six new colors.



Aren’t they adorable? I love how this season’s collection has the classy look to each and every pair. The nautical touch is also a plus, where they incorporated a lot of sea theme and colors into the collection. I have a few favorites already! The ones I marked with little hearts are my choices and it's really hard to narrow it down to one!

But after a couple of days, I decided that if I had to choose one from Warby Parker's new collection, I'll definitely choose the Brooks Oak Barrel.




How can you not fall in love with this beauty??

I can definitely picture myself wearing the Brooks Oak Barrel with this outfit :


The glasses that I have right now are the ones that I would only want to wear because I have to as I would be blind without them. However, with Warby Parker's collection, you can pair them with so many different styles as they are not just ordinary glasses but they are trendy and stylish that most people would want to wear even if they have perfect eyesights.

Warby Parker does not only focus on the eyeglass collection, it also comes with sunglasses collection. I know we are always worried how the sunlight will damage our eye sight if we buy those sunglasses that are not 100% protected right? Well, with Warby Parker, you don't have to worry.


So go browse away and try these awesome Warby Parker glasses and/or sunglasses!


Available January 13 online (including Home Try-On) and in stores and showrooms. Starting at $95.

Warby Parker's links :

8 comments:

Innanie Ariffin said...

ayeen dah lah cermin mata akak tengah senget ni! hahahahahah

Ayeen Kadir said...

Haaa itu sign kena beli baru! Heheh best kan, Ayeen pun rasa macam nak order. Hehehe

Sabby Prue said...

coolnye!! i am looking for a new glasses tooooooo. nak kurangkan pakai contact lenses. :D hahah

Ayeen Kadir said...

Kan, Kak Sabby? Dia punya style semua cantik cantik, susah gila nak pilih. Haha

Phy said...

Hi Ayeen, is the starting price USD95 or RM95?

Qurratu'Aini Mohamed Zain said...

I cari Malaysia tak jumpaaa

Ayeen Kadir said...

Hi Phy, it's USD :)

Ayeen Kadir said...

Que! I dah email the person in charge and ask how we can purchase. If I dah tau I will let you know ;)