March 22, 2012

The Vow

I don't know about you guys, but I've been waiting for The Vow to hit the cinemas in Malaysia for so long! I actually have watched half of the movie on my friend's laptop because she downloaded it but it wasn't too clear.


Today is March 22nd and The Vow comes out today!!! I'm going to watch it later after my classes with my best friend because we're both suckers for romantic movies. I bet we both will swim in our pool of tears in the cinema. Oh and to be extra romantic, we bought a couple seat, just to feel the vibe of a romantic movie. Don't judge.

Disclaimer : I don't own the photo in this post. Clicking the photo will link back to its original link.

Update March 23rd, 2012 :

The Vow was disappointing. I waited for so long for this movie and held myself back from downloading it because I wanted to watch it at the cinema. But truthfully? It wasn't that good. The movie was too simple for my liking and the ending (forgive me) sucks. I know it was based on a true story and all but couldn't they exaggerate it a little to make it more interesting for people to watch? I don't know, just.. it could've been better. I had high hopes for this one but I didn't even cry. Nope, not a single tear. However, Fara was sobbing right beside me and I thought, 'Am I heartless or what?' but then I found out so many people said they didn't cry because the movie wasn't that good. So, *phew* I am not heartless! I mean, I cried buckets watching The Notebook and Dear John, so yes. The movie was a huge disappointment to me.

Have you guys watched it? If you have, let me know what you think of the movie!

No comments: