November 5, 2020

SAFI New Hydra Glow Skincare Range

I know it's been a while and I don't even know if I still have it in writing. Regardless, this post is really necessary because I don't think people will know how amazing these products are just by looking at my Instragram post alone. 

I received a big white box last month from Safi. To be honest, I have not tried any products from the brand before but when they approached me, they had me at "hydra glow". I have a huge problem with my skin since forever (if you've been a reader of my blog, I'm pretty sure you know). I have eczema which attacks mainly my face, which is annoying (can't my eczema appear only on the parts of my body that I can cover with putting on a top or a pants?). This also mean I can't simply try on make up or skincare products (which also mean I can't buy products based on packagings or based on the Youtube videos I religiously watch). 

If you don't have eczema (I'm jealous), then you should know that it consists of dry flaky skin that stings when I try to smile too wide. Naturally, after years of suffering, I decided I have to stop buying products because of its packaging and start to learn about the ingredients that actually won't make my face feels like I just got thrown acid all over. 

Obviously when brands approach me, I will always study about the brand, the products and the ingredients before I make my decision to agree for a review. I'm already typing this out, so you best know that I've done my research about Safi and this new Hydra Glow range. 

The ingredients consists of fermented rice water, Vitamin B5 and Hyaluronic Acid, all of which gives your skin moisture and glowing radiant skin.

I have always known that rice water is very good for your skin and has read that the traditional women use actual rice water as their daily skin toner for hydration. Most of us asians cook rice everyday and obviously rice water is pretty accessible but I have no time to actually set aside the rice water when I'm cooking. Most of the time I will forget and just throw away the water.


I've been using this range for a couple of weeks now and I am loving it! Not being biased or whatever but It really work wonders on my skin! And the pretty turquoise packaging is definitely a plus point for me.


The range includes:


1) Hydrating Water Cleanser 

Gel formula with Anti PM2.5 to actively hydrate while gently deep cleanse impurities. 


2) Hydrating Toning Essence

Water based toner that penetrates deep into the skin layers to nourish and actively hydrate skin up to 48 hours. 



3) Hydrating Water Bank Serum

This is my absolute favourite! I love to try different kind of serums but the thing with serums is that you gotta choose wisely according to your skin condition. With this Safi Water Bank Serum, it has high dosage of double power nutrients Vitamin B3 & B5 that will penetrate deep into internal skin layers to intensely hydrate from within. 


4) Hydrating Water Drop Moisturizer 

It's lightweight gel texture transforms into hydrating water droplets upon application. It's infused with water soluble Vitamin B3 to effectively restore, retain and improve skin moisturization, even out skin tone (love!) and enhance skin elasticity.


5) Hydrating water Lock Mist

I gotta say this is so useful for me as I work under A/C all the time and when I get home, I will automatically reach for the A/C remote. This is what Malaysia's weather has done to me (and my whole family I must say). Obviously my sensitive skin will definitely be dry and dehydrated from all the A/C all day long. But I've found the solution! This mist is my new best friend which I carry around in my handbag all the time just in case I need the extra hydration (which is almost all the time!). I will spritz it on in the middle of the day when my skin feels dry and flaky. 


Get yours now at Guardian & Mydin Malaysia. 

You can also find out more information from Safi's Instagram.



No comments: