May 28, 2010

My life is technicolor

I got my freaking car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I just can't get over the fact that my family and Lover surprised me with a red Beetle this morning. YES, A FREAKING RED BEETLE, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I have to calm down but I can't. I own a car, finally. And the fact that it's my dream car since I was little is like, I don't know. It's like I was dreaming when they surprised me in the parking lot. The feeling when I drive that adorable thing is unexplainable. It's just... I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE A BEETLE. A RED ONE TO BE EXACT. I shouted so loud and didn't stop for like, the whole 15minutes or so till my throat hurts. My dream definitely came true today. So I can scratch 'dream car' off my wish list then :)

I'm back in my hometown in Taiping to visit my sick Grandma. She lives alone, so we figured it'll be better to visit her since we have a day of holiday to add to the weekend. It's good to be here because I haven't been here for so long. Everytime my family wanted to go back to Taiping, I always have something going on like exams or classes. I missed Taiping despite the fact that mosquitos are flying all over me and that it's hot to the extend that I have to shower 85740 times a day. Seriously. Oh I almost forgot, I went out with Ika and Noor just now. Nina tagged along because karaoke is her thing. Lover dropped Nina and I off at Sunway's RedBox and when we entered the room, screams filled the air like haven't met for a gazillion years. Though it sure felt that long. I miss them so much! We sang like there's no tomorrow, I kid you not. Nina and Noor even stand on the sofa and were dancing and everything! Ika then gave me this really amazing card she made. It's so sweet that I almost teared up. I know they had fun as much as I did because I saw the smiles on their faces.

The fact that I got a car and that I met my lovely girlfriends in a day, it's like a dream all together you know. Minus the fact that I miss my lovely boyfriend so much that it hurts literally! I wish I could bring him here to Taiping. I can imagine how we'll go to Taiping Zoo, and we'll talk till late night. It'll be so much fun! Soon okay, sweetcakes? :) Okay my back and legs hurt so bad from sitting for too long in the car. So I'm going to rest while texting my boyfriend. Au Revoir :)

No comments: