September 3, 2011

Delayed Raya Haul

As promised, once I'm back from my home town, I'll post my drafts. I wanted to post my Raya haul before Raya, obviously but I didn't have the time. Sorry!

Every Raya, Muslims will go Raya shopping for new clothes, shoes and bags to celebrate Eid. I love Raya shopping because I can get everything I want at one go instead of getting one thing per week/month. This year, Dad didn't join us for shopping, so it was just us girls. Mom, my sister and I.

Now let's just start with the haul!

I did a little online shopping for my Raya clothes. Poplook is one of my favourite online shopping website and I got a couple of Raya pieces from there.

Maxi Dress : POPPY from The Poplook


Top : POPPY for The Poplook

And the others, I got them from various stores at malls.


Top : Warehouse

Cardigan : Forever 21

Top : Forever 21

Jeans : Dorothy Perkins

Top : MNG

Top : MNG

Top : Forever 21

Maxi Dress : Kitschen

Knitted cardigan : MNG

Lace Top : Gossip, SUMMIT

Chiffon Cardigan : Miss Selfridge


Duo Toned Top : Sg. Wang, KL

Cotton Jacket : Sg. Wang, KL

Tank tops in various colours : Forever 21

Those are the clothings and now moving on to the accessories!

Necklace : Qas Shope

Bangle : MNG
I got this bangle at a really good bargain. It was marked down from RM 99 to RM 19! How awesome is that??

Pearl Charm Bracelet : Qas Shope

Bangle : Diva

Necklace : Qas Shope

Ring : Qas Shope

Earring : Forever 21

Earring : Forever 21

Bracelets : Cotton On

Flats : Aldo

Aldo had this crazy sale and I got this flats for only RM 95!!


Belt : Kitschen

Last but not least, I finally got the Urban Decay Naked Palette for Raya!

Okay, you can ignore my face. I was too excited that the palette weren't sold out yet :p

No comments: