March 17, 2012

That's So Raven

Do you remember this TV Show? That's So Raven has got to be my most favorite show on Disney Chanel since I was little. I remember every week day, when I got back from school, I always took my lunch and without bothering to change my school uniform, I will be glued in front of the tv at 4.00pm to watch That's So Raven. And I usually didn't move until like, 5.30 because 4.30pm was Lizzie McGuire and Totally Spies was up at 5 to 5.30pm.

And that was more than 10 years ago, when I was about 10 years old. Now I'm 21 and thank God for the creation of Internet, I still watch it almost everyday! I always go online on Facebook, Youtube or Twitter but really, 90% of the time I spent on my laptop is to watch TV series and 80% of that is for That's So Raven. Yes, now you know how obsessed I was/am for that tv show.

Although I was a huge fan of Hilary Duff, I've always preferred Raven than Lizzie McGuire. I've always been a fan of Raven's clothes in that show. You know, when fur bell bottoms and funky shoes were the 'in' thing back then? I've always wanted the faux fur jackets and denims Raven always wore. But I guess if I were to wear it now, people will definitely think I'm crazy. But anyway, not only Raven had awesome clothes, that show was also hilarious!

Disclaimer : I don't own the photos in this post. Clicking the photos will link you back to the original links.

No comments: