December 21, 2012

Today's the day!

Okay some of you might think I'm talking about the world's going to end on 21/12/2012 or the Nibiru planet is going to collide with Earth or whatever it is they say on the news. But guess what? It's not about all those.

'Today's the day' means it's Friday and it's the last day of classes for my 5th semester!!!! Woohoo! Well, I have two weeks of study weeks then it's the finals. So I shouldn't be too happy but I'm just so glad that all the assignments are submitted, all the tests are over and all my presentations are done for now. Pheww, seriously this semester is by far the most hectic semester I've ever experienced.

Yesterday I thought it was going to be the last day because usually I don't have classes on Fridays. So I pinched in extra time to get ready. Since it's the last day, I thought I should dress well. 
Oh, my logic...



However, I was informed that we have an extra class today for a recap of the whole semester. But since it's Law class, I didn't mind going. It's my favorite subject after all. I ended up wearing a pair of Baju Kurung on my last day. I didn't mind though. I love Baju Kurungs, especially on Fridays!

 So to those Degree students who are on their study week, Happy Holidays and Good Luck on your studies & finals!!

No comments: