January 7, 2014

Revamping Little Hellion for 2014!

Some of you might know that I used to have an online blogshop for my preloved items. It was going pretty well at one point but then I got caught up with my school work and stuff that I totally abandoned the whole thing. Oh well, typical Ayeen.

BUT!

I just revamped the whole blog for the year 2014! The Little Hellion website has changed a lot. I also changed the whole concept of the online store. 





I mainly sell pre order acrylic organizers for your make up or accessories (or anything you want). If you watched my Vanity Tour video, you would noticed that I have these acrylic make up organiser and acrylic lipstick holder in my collection. If you are interested on getting your own organizers to manage your own things, go to Little Hellion. Yes, click on that link! Or you can just move your cursor to the "Little Hellion" tab on this website and it will automatically bring you to the Little Hellion website. 

Aside from that, I also included this initiative that I'm starting to create one platform for everyone to sell their preloved items. I know sometimes people have too many things they don't wear anymore in the closet and these people are just too lazy to create their own blog or social media to sell them off. At Little Hellion, you can sell your things at a profit sharing ratio of 70% : 30% with Little Hellion. Yes, you don't have to go through the hassle to sell of your things by creating a blog, creating an Instagram, deal with customers and promoting it to the world. All you have to do is email Little Hellion and read about all the procedures, terms and conditions here

So go on, click on the links and browse away!

No comments: