January 16, 2015

Welcoming the new year with a 2015 Make Up Look!




♥ Watch my previous video if you haven't!:

PRODUCTS USED :
Cetaphil Moisturizer
Rimmel London Stay Matter Primer
Maybelline MIneral Concealer
Maybelline Foundation 
The Balm Time Balm Concealer
Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
Eyebrows : Elianto Matte Brown eyeshadow & Benefit Gimme Brow 
Maybelline Tough as Taupe Color Tattoo
Naked Palette : Darkhouse (outer corner & crease) and Virgin (browbone & inner corners)
Silkygirl Long Wearing Eyeliner
Dolly Wink Liquid Liner
Maybelline The Colossal Leather Black Mascara
Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop in Pink Shock
Hotlights Lipsgloss in Star
Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Berry Sexy


Disclaimer : This video is not sponsored in any way!

Let me talk a little bit about the star products in this tutorial!

#1 Dolly Wink Liquid Liner

Like I mentioned in the video, I have been an avid fan of the Maybelline's Hypersharp Liner. Seriously, I've been using that liquid liner for about 3 to 4 years now. Never changed it, never even thought of changing it. But when I received this Dolly Wink Liner, I decided "meh, let's just give it a try even if I know nothing compares to the Hypersharp". Boy was I wrong! This Dolly Wink Liner really stays in place and does not smudge. At all! Even if I don't wear concealer or base underneath, I only get minimal smudge with this one. Definitely one of my new favorites!

#2 Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop

Honestly, I think Maybelline's baby lips collection is overrated. People are raving about them because the YouTube beauty community are obsessed with them. I tried several different ones but I find it to be not as "awesome" as people claimed them to be. I expected like a "wow" effect but it's just an okay product. You can find similar lip balms and has no specific "wow factor" to it. Nothing different or unique. 

But I like the fact that this Electro Pop range has very subtle color in it. This means I can use it as my blusher too and lip balms always have more moisture than lipsticks. Therefore, it's better to apply this to my cheeks than normal lipsticks. 

#3 Hotlights Lipgloss

Okay this is hands down my favorite product in this tutorial. Love the color and the consistency; which is a bit sticky but nothing that I can't handle.It's not as sticky as most lip glosses are. It doesn't have that awful scent that most lip glosses have. It has a mini mirror at the side of it so you don't need a compact mirror in your bag to apply it. 

And guys..

The light.

Let's take a moment to thank the person who created this genius idea of having lit up lights in lip glosses. I am forever thankful for this awesome creation! It makes applying lipgloss a whole lot easier and better. I can even apply it with one hand in my car at night while driving without having to on the light in my car! It takes my multi tasking skills to a whole new level! Lol. 

#4 Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish

I have always wanted to try this Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish because it's all over the Internet! People have been raving about it and yes. I agree with the rest of the Internet (well, most of the Internet), it's amazing.

I've tried so many nail polishes from different brands and trust me, I know when a nail polish is a good or a bad one. This Maybelline's Color Show Nail Polish is smooth and is really easy to apply. 

Though first application looked fine on my nails, I have always been a fan of thick and solid colors. So I applied two coats and it lasted almost 2 weeks before it chipped. That's a very good period of time for a drug store nail polish! I would totally recommend! 


♡ FIND ME ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIAS ♡

Twitter -  @AyeenK
Instagram - ayeenkadir
Facebook Page - Ayeen Kadir

I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON & BACK! x

No comments: