December 7, 2008

A Wild Child, I am ?

I woke up at around 9 or so, showered and ate two wheat biscuits to keep me going until 12. Mom and Dad went out to fetch Opah up at Taman Melawati. And came back to fetch me and Zhr up. Sent us to Pyramid. As soon as Zhr and I arrived in Pyramid, we went straight to the cinemas to take our movie tickets that Zhr booked yesterday. When it was 1.10pm, we went in the cinema. And to people who haven't watch Wild Child, you really should watch. Emma Roberts is awesome in that movie. She doesnt look like the innocent-13-year-old-girl she used to be in Unfabulous. She looks more mature and very pretty too. I envy her nice skinny long legs, man. Like gosh really !

After movie, we went to eat and wandered around Pyramid. Ate ice cream at Baskin Robbins. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, ummm my favourite ! :) Then called Mom at around 540 to pick us up. After waiting for not more than an hour but felt like 3hours, we went to Sri Petaling to fetch Abang there since his car is somehow messed up.

So, Mom said she wants me to start college in January. You know, despite the nervous-ness Im feeling about college life, I've been giving much thoughts about how Zhr and I are going to survive. Our relationship. I hope we're going to work it out somehow even if we're in different colleges (:

Night, lovelies

No comments: