July 27, 2010

My School Rocks

I'm down with a fever due to my packed weekend. I woke up as early as 4 in the morning both days to go to PICC in Putrajaya, spent the day there till 5 in the evening. Disney Channel's My School Rocks was amazing, I have to admit. I had lots of fun and that was the first time I heard the name Farish too. He was the host for both days and I noticed he has the looks and don't let me start on his eyes. When I got up on stage, he was like a few inches from me, I stared and yes, he was even more stunning close up. He has the most beautiful eyes! I think I'm in love :) I don't care if he's 26 and I'm 19. People always said age doesn't matter, that it's just a number. I agree with that now. I later found out he's an actor. I thought he was just a regular guy, doing a part time job to host an event. Mainly because he acted like he's a normal guy, being friendly to people and everything. I'm still so jealous of Qistina because when we all went up the stage for winning the Best Cheer leading Team, she went to Farish and said, 'can I hug you?' and he hugged her when she said 'I love you!' to him. So cute!

No comments: