October 28, 2010

Everytime we touch

Now that I have submitted all my assignments and my 3 weeks holidays have arrive, I shall focus more on my books as my finals are coming up right after the holidays. Let's see if I can keep up with the books through out the holidays. LET'S SEE.

I have news! For first, I'll be going to Beijing! My family and I are going on November 12th and will be there till the 17th. I can't wait to stroll on Beijing's roads and buy everything on my sight. China might not be my favorite country in the world, but I heard they sell very cheap but pretty stuffs. Daddy has been on our noses since last week to bring out our winter coats and boots to prepare as the temperature there has been in the negatives. The second is Mommy and Daddy have been giving me the green light to go for a holiday with my friends to Bangkok. Wow, seeing how my parents never let me go on trips with my friends even to the nearest beach or whatever, it's unbelievable that they gave me the thumbs up to fly to Bangkok without their supervisions. They said that after going there last weekend, they realised that it's safe there in Bangkok. However, I'm not sure whether to take up on their generous offer. Another shocking news, they also gave me the nod when I asked them if I could fly to Kelantan for a holiday with the girls. I know, what has gotten into them right? Lol. They said it's good that I make friends with people from outside KL as the reason we planned for Kelantan is that Miejah's hometown is in Kelantan and she invited us all to visit after our finals in December. As of now, Daddy is finding the reasonable prices for the tickets. I hope this plan won't go down the drain as I have imagine how fun it will be if we really go on with this plan.

If you haven't heard, I've been sick for almost a week. I have a fever and this terrible headache. Not to mention, I have a couple of things grew on the left side of my neck. Before you could go all eww on me, it's nothing serious according to the doctor. I went to two doctors and mind you, the things are normal when a virus attacks your body. So I have been sleeping a lot these days as I can't keep up with this massive headache. The worst part is, I have to swallow 6 pills every 6 to 8 hours. Can it get any worse?

2 comments:

oh reena! said...

ayeen! looks like u punya study weeks on shopping jelaa nnti! lol

Ayeen Kadir said...

Hahaha, mmg tu plan i :p