April 6, 2011

Coughs, fever, headache.. what more?

I'm having the time of my life with this headache and fever. And the only reason why I'm typing away on my laptop is because I can't seem to sleep because I keep coughing and coughing and coughing and coughing.. and coughing some more. As much as I love being in bed all day, I can't stand it. Staying in bed is nothing if I can't really sleep.

And the works I have that are not even touched yet.. well, let's just not go there. I don't know how am I going to keep up, with the over piling works I have in front of me. Finals is less than a month and yeay, a test tomorrow too. How great is my life??? In case you haven't notice, I'm being sarcastic here. I can't even sit up straight because my head suddenly weights more than it should, so all I have to do is lie down and what? Cough?? Speaking of work, I'm meeting a customer from Little Hellion again tonight. The second meet up this week. Although I'm sick, I really don't mind going all the way for my lovely customers! I have a few more items to put up on LH today but I guess I'll have to wait until I get better.

Oh, by the way, have I told you? I think there's something wrong with my body or hormone or something because I'm sick since Monday and I have all these pimples across my face!

I look pathetic, I know! Even my eyes are not balanced. Okay, you can stop laughing now.......
No, really. I'm serious.


No comments: