May 22, 2011

Yummy pastries!

After so long of planning to try Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie located at Jalan Delima in KL, Zahir finally brought me there for lunch yesterday. I heard the pastries are nice. I was so excited to try because I love pastries!! If I'm stranded on an island and the one thing I can eat for the rest of my life is definitely pastries.

I ordered Creamy Mushroom Chicken Soup to keep it light since pastries are the main objectives here. Hehe. And Zahir ordered Seafood Olio.


I wasn't a fan of macaroons after trying Whisk's and Serai @ Empire's. So I doubt I'll like Levain's. But I couldn't resist ordering them because they looked so pretty, I had to!! I only ordered 3 since I know I couldn't finish them anyway. But guess who finished them off the plate???

Me, who else. The only macaroons I love so far! Great place, nice food. Will definitely be my new favourite place to dine. I even brought back some pastries and macaroons because I just couldn't get enough!

Top : Dorothy Perkins
Bottom : Topshop

No comments: