July 29, 2011

Office's banquet + Doa Selamat

Since I was little, Dad always brought all of us to his company's events, family days and dinners. So I'm pretty close with all the staffs since I was 9. But now that I'm working with them, I became closer to them. They're all such amazing and friendly people and I love the fact that they are so genuine around everyone. Well, of course. After all, they are all grown ups.

Last weekend, we organised a little banquet for the newly renovated office. We invited a few Tahfiz boys to lead the Yasin recitation and we prayed Maghrib & Isya' together before dinner. Alhamdulillah, everything went well.

If you know me, you'll know that I love kids. Especially those babies that just learned how to talk and walk. They're just so cute! On the day of the event, I saw a lot of babies! Cute ones!! I couldn't stand still, I just had to hold one baby after another. I'm not even kidding, the office was full of babies running, laughing and playing. So naturally, I grabbed any baby in sight. But my most favourite baby of all is this boy :


Don't you just want to grab his chubby cheeks and kiss him all over his face? The only problem was that he's the type who isn't friendly. He cried when I carried him, asking for his mother. Luckily, I know how to make babies stop crying. Walk them around. Anywhere, just bring them around the block and they'll stop crying. It works, every single time! So yeah, I walked this boy around and he stopped crying, which is good. But my hands were numb after because he's so heavy!

No comments: