July 31, 2011

Ramadhan is here!!

It felt like it was just yesterday when I went to the mosque to perform my Terawih prayers, like any other Ramadhan. And now, another year had passed. It's amazing how time flies so fast! I always compare myself year after year. Whether I've changed to a better person or just worse. Alhamdulillah, I changed a little to the better side. Although it's not a lot, I'm grateful for what I've become and I always thank Allah for everything that I have now.

I hope this Ramadhan will be a great one like the years before, considering the fact that I'll be working this Ramadhan, please let it be an easy task for me. I know I'll be in the air conditioner the whole day, and it's not about that at all. It's just the work load I'll have to face. I love my job now and I'm not complaining. But I've been spending my work hours with candies and snacks while doing my work at the office. So now I'm going to have to hold myself back from going into the pantry and rummage through the cupboard for my favourite coconut cookies!

On a bright side, Ramadhan has always been a good month, every year. So this year, I hope it's the same! I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to everyone for my wrong doings or any harsh words I let out, either purposely or not, if in any case you were hurt by my actions or words. I'm sorry, from the bottom of my heart. I hope you guys will have a great fasting month and don't forget to perform your Terawih prayers every chance you get! Happy Ramadhan everyone! :)

No comments: