November 26, 2011

OOTD (KLIA)


Blazer : Bandung
Jeans : Dorothy Perkins
Bag : Chanel Inspired (Bangkok)
Heels : Dollz Korea (Summit USJ)
Necklace : Petaling Street
Watch : Cartier

I haven't been updating my blogshop, Little Hellion for so long. But I still have one piece of the top I'm wearing in this post in Yellow.

I don't have any photos of the top on my blogshop but here is a photo of it.

DETAILS :
Size : UK 8
Material : Chiffon
Price : RM 45 + RM 6 postage (West Malaysia) / RM 9 (East Malaysia)
Disclaimer : Brand New with tag
Status : AVAILABLE

Please email to www.ayeenhellion@gmail.com or just comment below if you're interested!

2 comments:

Fara A. said...

OH SO PRETTTY AND SO CNTIK! i need a new blck blazer now! ;)

Ayeen Kadir said...

@Fara, thank you so much! Hey hey, you already have a red and a green one! :p