September 3, 2012

Guess who's back?

When you see Bath & Body Works paper bags, it only means one thing...

MY BROTHER'S BACK!! 

For only 3 weeks though (booo!), but it's better than not seeing him at all, right? I'm so happy to see him at the airport that I literally jumped on him! And no, not because he bought me stuff....  Okay, maybe just a little bit. Hehehe.

But in all seriousness, I'm glad his back! It's nice seeing him in his room, playing games, watching football on tv and everything. Feels like the good old days :)

5 comments:

Puteri Panda said...

hi, i love BBW & Juicy Couture. nice haul. ^___^

Ayeen Kadir said...

Puteri Panda : Hey there! Yea, I love them too, as you can already see. Hehe. Thanks by the way :D

Puteri Panda said...

yeah, i see that. haha.. i love BBW hand sanitizer but it's hard to find a cheap price in M'sia. a-way, nice blog. last night, sampai 4am saya baca blog Ayeen then continue hari ni baru la habis. hehehe.. keep it up ok!

Ayeen Kadir said...

Puteri Panda : Yea, I know right.. Some of the online stores sell them at really high prices! :(

Aww, Thank you so much! Appreciate it and glad to hear you enjoy my writings! :)

Ayeen Kadir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.