May 17, 2013

Exciting news! Feat. Vanity Trove

Hey guys, sorry for being so bad at keeping this blog alive. It's submission and presentation week, so... you know what I mean. 

Anyway, I'm not going to talk about what I've been doing these past few weeks. I have exciting news for all you girls out there! Do you know about Vanity Trove? If you don't, you can watch me unboxing the April Vanity Trove here! I'm now uploading the May edition video as I'm typing this. So keep checking in for that!

The exciting news is that Vanity Trove will be at Markets @ Jaya One, Petaling Jaya tomorrow (Saturday, May 18th 2013) at 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM! The most exciting thing that's happening tomorrow at the event is the Beauty Hunt where you can win your share of RM7,000! So make sure to make your schedule free tomorrow! 


If you want to know more about this event, check out Vanity Trove's Facebook!



No comments: