August 11, 2014

2014 Birthday Wish List

So, it's August. Which only means one thing.

MY BIRTHDAY!

Okay, maybe August is not only about my birthday. But other things too but whatever. This post will be focusing on my birthday anyway. Hehe.

First of all, I would like to let you guys know that I'm doing this because I was forced to do it. I didn't want to post any wish list this year but someone wants me to make her life easier, so she demanded me to post it. Her reason being - "we've been friends since third grade and I have never missed out a birthday. Now we're 23 so I'm running out of ideas on what to give you for your birthday."




Oh well. Here it is, Fara. I hope you'll get me the most expensive item on this list because I posted this just for your convenience (and everyone else who wants to give me birthday presents too. Haha).

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER :


1) Canon EOS 600D/650D






2) iPhone 5S in Black




3) Clarisonic Mia 2 in Pink




4) Frends Layla Headphones in Rose Gold



5) Kate Spade Cherry Lane Darla in Pink or Tropic Blue / Any Ted Baker, Michael Kors or Tory Burch Card Holder 






6) A pair of soft box lighting



7) Revenge by NYX Palette




8) Any YSL lipsticks



9) Marc Jacobs' Lipstick in Seduce Me



10 ) Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer / Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation






11) Sigma Bunny Travel Kit





Okay Fara. I'll be waiting for your present this year. 
*evil laugh*

No comments: