April 29, 2009

You're something I'll never forget ,


I miss you mucho grande, Bestfriend

Slept at 330 last night. Finished watching Pendekar Bujang Lapok at 2. I laughed so hard watching it. Zhr called and we talked until 330. Woke up at 1030 and showered, did my chores and ate breakfast of cereal. I spent the next 3 hours or so just to finish the work mommy asked me to do. She asked for my help for her school work. I couldn't feel my fingers after writing that much. Haha. Fara text me in the morning asking if she can drop by after she finishes her class.

She arrived at almost 1600. We both were so excited to see each other. And gosh, looking at her made me realise I've been missing her so bad. We started to talk. And talked. And talked. And talked. And talked. And talked. We felt hungry and cooked instant noodle. As we were eating, we talked. And talked. And talked. And talked. And talked. And talked. Until it was almost 8pm. We didnt realise it was getting dark outside until Fara's dad called. Oh well, we havent met for like ages. What do you expect ? Oh and she drove here from her college which made me so freaking jealous of her that she has her own license and her own car now. Ahhhh ! I want my license now ! After Fara went back, Desmond called and arranged my next class. I asked him to take me for an extra class as my test has been postponed. He said my next class will be on Monday morning, with Zhr.

Talking to Fara just now made me realise how MUCH I missed her. I finally told her about what happened before I went to Europe. Of course, she was shocked like, I dont know. SO SHOCKED. Haha. I was shocked to hear some of her stories too. So our conversation was full with Haaa ? Whaatt ? Serious ke wehh ? and shrieks. Hehehehe







No comments: