May 29, 2011

Bumblebee Orchestra in KLCC

Since my sister started her piano lessons with her teacher, my family and I are always invited to go to musical/instrumental events and such. Yesterday wasn't any different. We went to the usual place where these kind of events are held, Dewan Filharmonik Petronas in KLCC. We were fashionably late(like usual,duh!) and had to tip-toed into the hall because the show just started. I've been to various kinds of orchestras before but this "Flight of the Bumblebee and Furthermore They Bite" was by far the greatest I've been to!!

I'm a fan of music but never a fanatic. So I usually almost doze off every time I went to an orchestra. But this time, I was wide awake from the start right till the end of the show! I love how they taught the audience a thing or two about their music and the awesome ballerina danced as a swan. I totally loved the ballerina, her perfectly pointed toes, her poised fingers and her tutu skirt!!!! But my favourite part of the whole show has got to be the part where the two singers performed. They reminded me so much of Anastasia (my favourite cartoon movie) because of their amazing voices.

Too bad when I wanted to snap a photo of the performers, a woman came up to me and said 'sorry, no cameras allowed'. I said okay and flashed a smile to her but after she turned her back on me, I complained to Mom who was sitting next to me. How can people blog about events like this if they don't allow us to take photos?? Come to think of it, that's why I've never blog about going to an orchestra before. Because I didn't have the photos to blog about it. But this time, we took photos of ourselves outside the hall just so we can at least get some photos near the hall, if not inside -___-

With my sister and her friend, Syamin.

Top : Zara
Bottom : Poplook Slim Maxi Skirt in Black
Bib necklace : Gossip @ Summit USJ

1 comment:

rent serviced office said...

Live performances at the KLCC usually don't allow cameras inside.