February 29, 2012

Netball updates!

2 more days till my netball tournament this weekend. How I feel about this? I don't know. I'm excited and nervous at the same time, I guess. I seriously don't know whether we can win this or not but hey, I play for experience and because I love my team mates. All of them. And I have faith in this team. My team mates are all so good!!

I'm so happy that I have trainings everyday this week. Even if I'm tired from college, I will still go to the trainings. Why? Because I love netball. It's something I enjoy and I've never felt this way in a very very long time. So I guess it doesn't hurt when I'm super excited about this tournament. It's my first tournament in 4 freaking years!

I even sacrificed myself to be tanned for this. Now, you know how much I love netball, don't you? But seriously, I've been getting comments from friends that I look so tanned now and most of them didn't believe it when my reason was that I'm playing netball. They thought I wasn't the "athletic" type, or so they say. They thought I'm the girly girl who will cry when I break a sweat. Well, now they know to not judge the book by it's cover! Hehe.

So yeah, that's pretty much what's going on in my life right now, hence the lack of exciting posts. I usually have classes since morning till like 4pm and then I'll go straight to training until 7pm. When I got home, I'll be so tired and sleepy that I didn't even have time to study or revise things. I know that's bad but I'll try to catch up soon. In fact, I just organized all my papers and binder. Let's just hope I'll catch back up in time on my studies!

No comments: