December 14, 2014

LDN



I am now sitting at Costa, with my Caramel Latte by my side as I'm typing this. My flight is delayed for 3 hours. Hence, this post.

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you would know that I was (still am for another 3 hours) in London for a little over a week now for a business trip.

Well, honestly I was dreading this trip before. But when I got here, I feel content. Happy. Like I belong. You know that kind of feeling where you know this is the place to be? That's what I was feeling when I touched down. I've been here a couple of times before but I didn't feel this way. However, somehow this time, I feel like this is my place. I need to be here. I need to stay. But of course it's so much easier to feel things than actually doing it, you know? 

I've had a great time although it wasn't for long but I am content with how I spent my time (and money) here. Lol. My schedule was pretty packed. My colleagues and I went all over London for site visits and in total, we went to more than 40 sites all over London in just 6 days. A couple of the sites are outside of London actually and we covered all these places by public transportation and walking. North, South, West, East. You name it, we've been there. It was hell but the weather made everything better for me. I don't mind the walking as long as the weather is as pleasant as London's weather.

Everything here made me question myself. What have I been doing all these years? What have I achieved? I don't know why these questions suddenly popped out when I'm here. But they did. When I'm in the tube by myself, when I'm sitting at a coffee shop, drinking my latte and when I'm in the hot shower. I think it's probably the environment here or something else. I have no idea.

Anyway, on a lighter note, aside from the site visits, being reunited with my best friend and crazy sales over here, I also had the chance to make friends with the locals. It's amazing how these people are so nice to me despite me being a stranger and a foreigner. I told you everything is nice here. Even the people!

Well, now it's time for me to go back and face reality and think back about my plans and my future. 

P/S : I will have my outfit of the day(s) in London up on my channel soon! :))

x

No comments: