May 29, 2015

BEAUTY REVIEW : Elianto Long Wear Eyeshadow Sticks

I'm going to be honest, I am not someone who actually wears eyeshadows everyday. It's because I think it's a hassle when I have to re-apply shadows on my lids after washing them off for my wudu'. I will end up not re-applying them, therefore I find that it's easier to not wear any eyeshadows at all when I go out. The only time I wear eyeshadows is when I'm on my period (because I don't have to pray when I'm out and about) or when I go to events. Most of the time, events that I go to won't exceed 3 hours and never clash with my praying times. Not only it's a hassle to re-apply, but it's also a hassle to bring my palette and brush around in my purse. It's just not very convenient, if you ask me.



So when Elianto sent me these eyeshadow sticks, I was like, "hey... maybe eyeshadows are not that bad after all if they come in sticks." Because stick eyeshadows don't require brushes to apply and it's so light and hassle-free to be kept safely in my purse. 

It took me just one swatch on my hand, and I was sold completely! The pigmentation of these eyeshadow sticks are incredible! It's really (and I mean, really) smooth and the colors appear so solid on the skin. 


Swatches of the colors on my hand in natural lighting. 


Close up of the swatches. 
Just. Look. At. How. Pigmented. It. Is.
I really am impressed! 


Not just that, but these Long Wear Eyeshadow Sticks are made of German-made wax-based formula, which not only gives you the long lasting effect, but also easier and smoother blend. The texture is just amazing, guys.

Because it's super smooth and the colors are solid, you can use it as your eyeliner as well if you are feeling bold and creative.


These Elianto Eyeshadow Sticks come in 6 beautiful colors :
White
Black
Brown
Blue
Navy 
Purple


What I like?

The texture and consistency of it, of course!

What I don't like? 

I usually will find something that I don't like in a product but this time, I am being completely honest. I spent like a few days to figure out what I don't like about these Elianto Long Wear Eyeshadow Sticks. But I can't seem to find one!

Yes, I like them that much.

Price ?

RM31.90 for 1.4g/0.05 fl.oz
(at all Elianto Stores)



Overal verdict :

These sticks are definitely love at first swatch. Totally recommend it for people who think eyeshadows are a hassle (like me) because these sticks make life easier!

I rate this product : ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeap, full stars.

I have never given full 5 stars to any product guys. 
So, obviously it's a must try product!

Visit Elianto on their social medias and send them some love!



No comments: