November 25, 2008

Rise and Shine ,

Morning all you peeps (: I just got back from Petronas near my house with Mom. Bought nasi lemak for breakfast today. And now waiting for Nina to finish showering so we all could eat breakfast together. Aunty Sha and her kids are coming later on to fetch Nina and Irfan. And they're all going to watch Madagascar. As for me, I volunteered to accompany Mom at home since Dad's not here(actually I didn't want to tag along because it'll be super awkward to go out with my ex-boyfriend's Mom, don't you think?). Zahir's now doing his second paper on Physics. I know he can do it (:

My elder brother is always out nowadays. He's not really close to us any more. And all his new friends? We don't even know them. If you ask me, I'd rather be friends with his former friends. They're a lot nicer. Oh well, its his life though. He comes back home like once a week now. And when he's home, I just don't feel like talking to him. I don't know why. He's like a whole different person. I hope we'll be okay like we used to be soon. Someday.

When Abang came back home the other day to kiss Dad goodbye for Beijing, he told me some Independent Film Director wants me to be in her show. She saw my photo in Abang's phone and asked if Im interested. The thing is, I don't think I can. They'll start shooting before my SPM ends. So I might just say goodbye to whatever dreams I'm having. And anyway, I don't want to be busy after my SPM. I want to spend my time with my boyfriend and friends :D

Mommy's calling for breakfast. Gotta jet ! Toodles


No comments: