April 23, 2011

Headband bolster

After searching for a headband bolster that won't burn my wallet and pockets too much, I finally found Alainn. I've bought Alainn headbands before but it was through Fashion Valet. So as I browsed through, I found Alainn's own site. Turned out, they sell headband bolsters for a very reasonable price! I couldn't wait longer, so I ordered straight away! RM 69 including postage for a velvet 19.5" long headband bolster? Comparing to other places/websites that sells headband bolster, Alainn's is the cheapest I've found so far.

Almost a week passed, but no postmen stop at my door. So I emailed Alainn's owner to ask her about the status of the bolster. I didn't mind if it's late, I was just worried if there was some kind of a mistake or something. And yes, I was right. According to the post office, they have sent out the parcel. How did that happen??? Luckily, Alainn kept calm and professional and she sent out another bolster for me!!! How nice is she? Amazing customer service, Alainn has. Usually, if something happens to the parcel, the owner won't take responsibility but Alainn's owner really prioritises her customers which makes me love Alainn even more! I will definitely buy more from Alainn after this. I have a bolster that needs to be filled with more headbands anyway.

More reasons to spend money on headbands after this!

3 comments:

calista said...

can i have alainn's email pls?

Ungku Athirah Syaza said...

hi. how can i get headband bolster from alainn? thanks

Ayeen Kadir said...

Hey girls :)

I just found out that Alainn removed their blog. I'm sorry! I wasn't aware of that. But you can try asking them on their Facebook. Here's a link of their Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=144054382301592&v=wall

and here's their email : alainnheadbands@gmail.com