July 4, 2011

Working girl

I've been MIA because I was busy planning Zahir's birthday party. It wasn't a big one, just a private, intimate surprise party among family and close friends. I will definitely update about the party once I receive all the photos from Fara and Razin. For now...

Guess where am I right this second???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My own desk at my new office! After almost 2 months of holidays, I got bored just staying home and not making money. So I decided to take up on my Dad's offer to work at his office. I've never worked in an office before, so the environment is so different. But I don't feel left out or awkward because we all know each other here. I figured, why stay home and be a couch potato when I can sit in an office with full blast centralised air conditioner and work (blog and shopping online too at the same time. Hehe) and make money by the end of every month?

This is my first day and so far everything's good. All I have to do is type letters to banks, post out and stamped letters. I have another 5 more hours to go for today. So wish me luck!

No comments: