June 20, 2012

Making up for lost time

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy guysssssss!!!!


Okay, excuse the extra enthusiasm, I just miss blogging so much!! Thanks to those who have been emailing me asking me about updates and wishing me luck for my exams. I really appreciate it :)


So yes, I've officially survived my second year and the whole 3 stressful weeks of final exams! Seriously, it was S-T-R-E-S-S-F-U-L, alright. I spent 3 weeks camped out at my dining table. Started as early as 6am until midnight, every single day, only taking breaks to eat, pee and pray. I'm surprised my brain didn't explode. But Alhamdulillah, God gave me strength to get through them. 


I went through the papers nervously but managed to at least get the answers written on the paper (whether it's right or wrong, that's an entire different story), however, my fourth paper was torture. You see, numbers and I, we've been enemies since high school and my paper that day involved them. *glares at numbers* I don't hate them, I just don't get them even if I tried. Easy to say, numbers just don't like me. My fourth paper was Investment Valuation, the hardest paper this semester and carries the most credit hours. But like it or not, I had no choice. I chose this course, I should deal with it. So I did everything I could to study for that paper.  After the paper, all I did was cry until I fell sick. I cried because I know I did so bad for that paper and I got sick because I cried too much and I guess because of the haze and weather too, partly. 


Yesterday was my last paper and I couldn't be happier! So relieved. About the Valuation paper, I just had to let it go because I know there's nothing I can do about it anymore. As for now, I was just so happy to wake up this morning and not having to rush for anything. And not to think whether or not I have sufficient time to study before the next paper. It just felt so wonderful!




So for the time being, no more this :


 And thank God, no more this for at least 3 months :


 My eyes were seriously not the same size, swollen and red.
My skin is just so *eeek*
Don't get me started with my eyebrows....


I'm so glad that it's all done!
I sorted out my binder just now, ready to close it and never to open it again. Hopefully I won't have to dig for it next semester because no, I do not want to repeat any papers, thanks.





I'M DONE WITH MY SECOND YEAR YOU GUYS!! 
Now, I have results to worry about. Yikes!


By the way, expect some updates that I haven't had the chance to post up before my finals soon!

No comments: