October 22, 2014

I'm facing life crisis??

Hello guys.

As you all know I haven't been a really good blogger or vlogger lately. And by lately I mean, this past one year. I'm sorry. I truly am. I really love being on the Internet it's just that I don't have time for it these days. Usually when I was about to blog something on my computer, an email comes in.

Ahhhh, email from a colleague. 

Or the developer.

Or a client.

I need to always reply these emails as soon as I can. So by the time I finished replying all these emails, I will either be sleepy or I completely forgot my main purpose when I turned on my computer.  The fact that I'm dealing with people in London doesn't help either as the time difference means they start working as I am about to go to bed. 

So yes. That's my life now. 

I spend most of my time stressing and worrying about closing deals, agreements, contracts and everything else except writing a blog post or making a video. And honestly? I hate it. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate my job. I just hate how it drives me away from what I love doing the most; being on the Internet, typing away and talking in front of the camera. I want to be able to have the time to do my job and be on the Internet. But my job requires me to work on weekends as well, so tough luck, man.

I've been stressing over this for a little over a while now and I have not voice this out because I feel bad for complaining. I don't want to complain. I don't want to be the whiny brat because it's not even the job at all, I don't think. It's just my feelings. And I'm bad at expressing my feelings. Like, literally really bad at it. So right now I'm trying to figure this out. I need to find myself. I need to build my career based on my passion, not based on the money. Because I don't think you will ever be successful if you do something for the money instead of your love and compassion towards the things you do. 

So please dear readers/viewers, please bear with me while I figure my life out and how am I going around this. But know this; I won't give up blogging and Youtube. Never. 

If you have any comforting words for me or any advises, just shoot them to me. Email me, tweet me, comment below. Anything. I will be sure to read them.

Oh! And thank you to those who have been tweeting, commenting on my pictures on Instagram, emailing me asking me to blog and film videos again. I miss you guys too!!! I will start again. Pretty soon, InsyaAllah

Okay fun's time over. Back to work now.

No comments: